MTI, CNHC, MLDUK Vodder MLD DLT Practitioner and Lymphoedema Therapist
Landline 01646 672 939
Mobile 07765 240 047
Business Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Mobile Therapy to a 30 miles radius (approx)
Insured with Balens
Specialist Insurance Brokers for Health & Wellbeing Professionals & Organisations
Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) and Decongestive Lymphatic Treatment (DLT)
Integrative and Adlerian Counselling
Adlerian Society of Wales, 56 St James St, Narberth SA67 7DA (Monday, Thursday, Friday)
Pembroke Clinic, SA71 5JY (Monday, Thursday, Friday)
Adam's Bucket full of Hope, 11 Dew St, Haverfordwest SA61 1ST (Wednesday)
Aardvark Alternatives, 6 Lammas St, Carmarthen SA31 3AD (Tuesday)
About Susan Attrill
Qualifying in Holistic Massage in 1990, Sue Attrill began her career in London, providing work place massage and stress management for Hackney Council Workers and staff at Whipps Cross University Hospital, via their Occupational Health. During this time Sue worked at various day centres; providing massage for the users, including the elderly, physically-handicapped and mentally ill and also maintained a private client base.
In 2000, relocated to Wales; holding clinics at The Aardvark in Carmarthen and Adam's Bucket full of Hope in Haverfordwest and her home clinic in Pembroke. Adding a certificate in Adlerian Counselling in 2008 and a Diploma in 2014, Sue now provides Integrative Counselling for general issues, loss and bereavement, stress management and supervision for body therapists. Sue has worked for Cruse Bereavement Care Wales, for 7 years.
In 2016, Sue completed trained to Level 3 at the world-renowned Vodder Training Academy in Austria, enabling her to treat those living with Lymphoedema, which she does for people registered at the Bucket Full of Hope (People living with Cancer) together with massage, healing, counselling and MLD DLT (Level 3).
In 2019, Sue hopes to start providing schools massage (please call for further information)
1990: MTI - Massage Training Institute
2014: Diploma Adlerian Counselling
2016: MLDUK Member - Full qualifications held in MLD including DLT - Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy in Dr Vodder Levels 1, 2 and 3, fully trained to treat people with Lymphoedema.
All practising members of MLDUK are required to update their practice by attending a review class at least every two years. Original training completed at Vodder Academy Austria
Regular attendance at Accredited CPD training ensuring learning activity has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks
Groups and Associations
How did you hear about DEEP OSCILLATION®?
I found out about the Deep Oscillator when I went to an MTI conference in 2018. I then saw it again at an MLDUK conference 2018. I had spoken to several people at that conference who were using them and I have been working toward getting one ever since and not regretted it!
Onward and upward! am now looking at providing MLD and Deep Oscillation work for a new set of clients with four legs! Watch this space!
How did you find dealing with PhysioPod® UK Limited?
Lovely ladies, very encouraging and helpful
Results So Far..
- I had a lady who burnt her hand badly with oil. I saw her about 5 days after she had done it, she had three patches all about a 20p size, two on the back of her hand had scabbed, one on her knuckle, was seeping and open, they were very painful and she had not been sleeping well. I spent 1/2 hour on her, the next week she came in and said it was marvellous, the burn had stopped hurting her that night and the open wound had closed. Her hand was scab free and pink new skin was on each burn wound.
- I have been working on several people who have had partial or full mastectomy and lymph clearance on one side. I have worked on scar tissue under the arm and on the chest areas, the clients have felt an improvement on movement and softness of arms.
- Achilles tendon pain and swelling has been helped, the client dances and has found the work very helpful, although not a regular customer, has come back for a further two treatments because she notices the difference.
- Lymphoedema of the face due to chemo and radiotherapy on neck. Has improved swelling in the lips and cheek area, is speaking more clearly.
- Fibrosis in knee area of a lady who has chronic Lymphoedema in both legs, softened allowing client to but her stockings on more freely.
- Elderly lady on warfarin, fell two nights ago, swollen blue hand and fingers and a purple bruise on her neck which was painful. 1/2 hour on hand and neck, bruise on hand lost swelling and the colour became grey. her neck was much less painful.
- Client with arthritic shoulder and pain in arm, an occasional customer, has seen me weekly for 3 sessions because of relief he has been experiencing.
- Client who had carpel tunnel, worked on her scar tissue twice, she was finding she had stiffness and a sore patch. Not a regular customer but had two sessions which she found loosened the scarring, not painful anymore.
- Hetty, a 17-hand horse has had a hard swelling on her ankle, I have given her 5 sessions, the swelling is less and much softer, Hetty dribbles when receiving her treatment and is more active and mobile in the field.