BLS, MLD UK, PHIA Vodder MLD DLT Practitioner and Lymphoedema Therapist
Cavendish Health Centre
53 New Cavendish Street
Mobile 07815 633 628
"A highly qualified MLD Practitoner and the first MLD therapist in the UK to take on DEEP OSCILLATION® - Sossi has written many articles about the therapy and continues to support PhysioPod™ UK Ltd in their mission to achieve DEEP OSCILLATION® as a widely accepted, non-invasive, non-traumatic therapy for it's many clinical effects and for greatly improving the lives of Lymphoedema sufferers"
Cavendish Health Centre
Mon 1 pm - 7 pm
Wed 1 pm - 7 pm
Fri 12 pm - 5 pm
292 High Street Kensington, W14 8NZ (MLD ONLY)
Tue 10 am - 6 pm
Thu 10 am - 6 pm
Sat 10 am - 1 pm
MLD and Deep Oscillation Treatments are offered, where appropriate for:
- Acute and chronic pain
- Breast Reconstruction
- Cellulite (80% Grade 1 and 2 Cases)
- Chronic Oedema
- Cording Post Breast Cancer Surgery
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Fracture healing (post traumatic)
- Natural Anti-Aging (dark circles, swollen eye lids, eye bags, skin improvement)
- Pre and Post General Surgery (including Endoprosthesis and Osteosynthesis)
- Pre and Post Liposuction (cosmetic, lymphoedema, lipoedema liposuction)
- Pre and Post Plastic Surgery
- Wound Healing Disorders
- In Paediatric: Bronchial Asthma, Lymphoedema
About Sossi Yerissian (MA)
Sossi has been working as a Therapist since 1996. Her experience has taught her that each case is different; therefore a personal approach is very important. To benefit most from therapies, it is be advisable to consider a wide range of medical and complimentary methods.
In nutritional therapy, the most difficult phase is the beginning; people are intimidated by the change of diet, which will restrict them from foods they enjoy, but once the first phase is over they realise that it is not as difficult as they had imagined. The food they eat becomes more satisfying, wholesome and hence more fulfilling.
Once the body is adjusted with the right diet and follow-up programmes, the individual becomes more aware of which foods are complimentary for their health; a synergy is achieved.
- MA in Physical Education, Yerevan - Armenia
- Dr Vodder Technique - Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) and Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy (DLT) - Walchsee Austria -1996
- Casley Smith Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) and Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy (DLT) - London UK - 2000
- Registered Nutritional Therapist, London UK - 2000
- Recognised by Private Health Insurance companies for lymphatic drainage since 2002.
Sossi has written for MLD UK The Journal, a members only subscription periodical about her uses and has appeared on The Wedding Channel demonstrating its use for brides-to-be.
Sossi has helped PhysioPod™ UK Ltd with many exhibitions and was on stand at CAMEXPO where she successfully demonstrated to other intrigued MLD therapists.