MBLS, MMLDuk, Vodder and LTA Fill & Flush, MLD DLT Practitioner, Lymphoedema & Sports Therapist
Julie Jarvis Ltd
Durham House Chiropractic Clinic
60 Reading Road South
Mobile 07941 402915
Business opening hours:
Tuesdays 9.30-14.00, Wednesdays 10-18.00
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD)
- Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy (DLT)
- DEEP OSCILLATION®
- Sports Injury and Remedial massage
DEEP OSCILLATION® can be combined where appropriate with all of the above treatments.
DEEP OSCILLATION® as opposed to externally applied, mechanical forms of massage therapy (e.g. vibration acting on the surface of the skin) Deep Oscillation works through the entire tissue layers including the connective tissue to a depth of 8cm (Solangel, 2010). Delivered via the vinyl-gloved hands of the practitioner as a massage, the biologically effective oscillations work in the tissue segment undergoing treatment.
DEEP OSCILLATION® is a non-invasive, non-traumatic treatment which is very well received by patients. Because of it’s gentle application it is a unique treatment for acute and chronic injury, and day one post-operative. Clinically proven effects include: significant pain reduction, anti-inflammatory, anti-fibrotic, detoxification, oedema reduction, haematoma reduction and support of the wound healing process. Unlike other treatments, Deep Oscillation can be applied over metal pins and plates and breast implants.
For the treatment of:
- Acute and chronic pain
- Burns Healing
- Cellulite (80% Grade 1 and 2 Cases)
- Chronic Oedema
- Cording Post Breast Cancer Surgery
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Fracture healing (post traumatic)
- Lymphoedema including Pediatric
- Natural Anti-Aging (dark circles, swollen eye lids, eye bags, skin improvement)
- Pre and Post General Surgery (including Endoprosthesis and Osteosynthesis)
- Pre and Post Liposuction (cosmetic, lymphoedema, lipoedema liposuction)
- Pre and Post Plastic Surgery, Breast Reconstruction
- Wound Healing Disorders
Groups and Associations
Julie treats each patient with the highest standard of care and professionalism, offering rehabilitation exercises and self help treatments unique to each individual patient. In her spare time she enjoys her lifelong passion of horse riding. Julie is registered with BUPA and most other major insurance companies as a provider of MLD
We asked - "How do you find dealing with PhysioPod® UK Limited?"
Julie and Mary at Physiopod are highly professional and are always quick to respond to clinical enquiries.