Cancer Support Sanctuary LARCC
Landline Telephone No: 00 353 (0) 44 9371971
Mobile Telephone No: 00 353 (0) 87 8041882
Centre Opening hours:
Mon – Thus 9am to 5pm (7pm Tuesday) Friday 9am to 2pm
LARCC is a national, community based not-for-profit organisation professionally led by a team of nurses, counsellors and therapists whose mission is to enhance the quality of life for recovering cancer patients and their families, by providing an appropriate range of professional and therapeutic Psycho-oncology and psychosocial support services from its Centre outside Mullingar.
- One to One Counselling – both remote and face to face where appropriate
- Breast Care Service – specialist fitting and supply of Prosthesis and Bra
- *MLD - Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Deep Oscillation (where appropriate)
- Children’s Play Therapy Service
- Nurse Support - both remote and face to face where appropriate
- Psychosocial Information and support, providing information booklets etc.
- Remote Group Classes, e.g. Survivorship programmes, Gentle Yoga, Meditation/Mindfulness
- Complementary Therapies – Massage and Reflexology, all therapists at LARCC have appropriate oncology training in touch therapies
Briga Gorman, RGN, RCN, Vodder MLD Therapist, Reflexology
Elaine McGerr, Vodder MLD Therapist, Massage, Reflexology
VODDER Basic Body, VODDER Therapy I, II & III
*Vodder MLD and Deep Oscillation therapy are offered, where appropriate, for the treatment of:
- Chronic Oedema
- Cording Post Breast Cancer Surgery
- Lymphoedema (including Pediatric)
- Pre and Post Liposuction
(Cosmetic, lymphoedema, lipoedema liposuction)
- Pre and Post Plastic Surgery, Breast Reconstruction
All staff working with clients are fully qualified and in good standing with their respective professional bodies, and have appropriate training and vetting for working at LARCC.
LARCC is insured with Hiscox.
Groups and Associations
LARCC is an affiliated member of the National Network of Cancer Support Centres with the Irish Cancer Society and follows NCCP (National Cancer Control Programme) Best Practice Guidance for community-based cancer support Centres and Services.
How did you hear about DEEP OSCILLATION®? What prompted you to buy?
Therapists were familiar with Hivamat and we were offered Personal Pro as current market alternative
How do you find dealing with PhysioPod® UK Limited?
So far so good – thank you.