PhysioPod™ UK Ltd are delighted to announce that they will exhibit and demonstrate DEEP OSCILLATION® at The British Conference of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine 2016
Friday 23rd to Sunday 25th September 2016
- PhysioPod™ UK Ltd will be on stand exhibiting their full range of DEEP OSCILLATION® products that can used with gloved hands to another person or applicators or via applicators for self-management of sporting and occupational injuries, early post operatively for pain, swelling and bruising, improving mobility and promoting a dynamic wonld healing. For lymphoedema and lipoedema (where appropriate), for acute and chronic scar tissue and hardened fibrosis.
- DEEP OSCILLATION® gets to the core of the problem, non invasively and gently, saving the clinicians hands
- Permeating an 8cm tissue depth - see diagram
- Intermittent, patented, electrostatic, electromechanical therapy (not electrical stimulation)
- Safe over implanted pins and plates
- No heat
Say hello to Mary and Julie
Fill out the enquiry form to book a free, no hassle demonstration for 2016
DEEP OSCILLATION®, developed by Physiomed Elektromedizin in Germany is an internationally patented therapeutic design which utilizes the forces of pulsed electrostatic attraction and friction to provoke oscillations, which act deeply on the tissues of the body from the epidermis down through the conjunctive and adipose layers and into the muscles. Hernandez Tapanes et al (2010) were able to prove, by diagnostic ultrasound, penetration of the oscillations up to an 8cm depth (see diagram). Observed physiological effects of the therapy include oedema resorption - Jahr S Et Al (2008) The therapy also limits the production of inflammatory mediators, especially during the treatment for chronic pain and more so during the treatment of fibromyalgia - Janik, H. et al (2010) strengthening of the cutaneous tissues - Korkina Et Al (2007), stimulation of the wound healing process Mikhalchik E, Et Al (2005), Trybulski R (2008).
PhysioPod® UK Ltd is directed by Sisters, Julie Soroczyn and Mary Fickling who exclusively supply the UK and Ireland with internationally patented DEEP OSCILLATION® electrostatic massage therapy. Non-invasive, non-traumatic, electrostatic impulses are delivered (without pressure, saving the clinicians hands) through vinyl gloves or applicator heads. DEEP OSCILLATION permeates an 8 cm tissue and it is fast becoming the tool of choice for Physiotherapists, Complimentary and Sports Therapists, for Lymphoedema and Lipoedema, treatment and management, with patients also self-managing with the personal unit. PhysioPod® UK Limited are approved NHS Suppliers.