Conclusion "By combining exercises with DEEP OSCILLATION® treatment and the kinesio taping method we can improve the results in the post operative period after reconstructive surgery of the ACL of the knee in football players.
The methods could be put into practice in order to improve the recovery results among the sportsman so they could return to their sports activities and active training in a short period of time"
DEEP OSCILLATION® is a non-invasive, non-traumatic treatment which is well received by patients. Because of it’s gentle application it is a unique treatment for acute and chronic injury, and day one post-operative. Implanted pins and plates can be safely worked over due to its non-thermal nature.
DEEP OSCILLATION® can induce the following clinically documented effects in treated tissue:
• Strong pain-alleviating potential. This applies to acute traumatic as well as to chronic pain conditions [1-11].
• Anti-inflammatory effect [12, 13].
• Prevention and reduction of secondary [1, 3, 6, 14-16] and primary lymphoedema .
• Prevention of fibrotic remodelling processes, reduction of fibrosis [1, 14, 16].
• Muscle relaxation, promotion of physical activity, mobilisation [3, 18].
• Support of wound healing processes [15, 19, 20].
• Normalisation of haemodynamic parameters of the skin, correction of aesthetic-neurotic problems and influence on biological ageing through preventive effects on premature ageing .